A friend sent me an idea for super practical teacher appreciation gift that is oh so cute…..an herb garden! Take a look at how cute this is and then I will tell you how I made it!
- herbs such as thyme, basil, mint, chives, dill, etc
- a large planter
- signs (I used pre-cut chalkboard signs and taped to a stick)
What to do:
- Grab the kiddos and have them plant the herbs in the planter. Mine loved this part.
- Make your cute little signs and place them by the plants.
The signs I made say:
- You are “BASIL” ically the best!
- You were “MINT” to teach!
- I have had a great “THYME” with you!
- Thanks for helping me grow. Love, _______
Other ideas for more plants:
- “CHIVE” learned a lot!
- “D I’LL” miss you a lot!