Isn’t this a cute idea? I found it on Pinterest…here is the original link! I made about 4 dozen of these treats in under an hour!
To make these you will need: (quantities vary depending on how many you want to make)
- Pretzel rods
- Green candy melts (I used three bags for 4 dozen trees)
- wax paper
- ziploc bags
- Place pretzel rods onto sheets of wax paper.
- Place one bag of candy melts into a large ziploc bag (sealed). Microwave at 30 second intervals until melted.
- Snip a tiny corner of the bag and pipe tree shapes onto the pretzels.
- Add sprinkles and let sit until completely dry!
That’s it! Too easy, not much clean up, and a cute treat! Win, win!