Here’s a fun little project for you to do with the kids! Make pumpkin shaped rolls!
You will need bread dough (can use premade frozen rolls or your favorite dough), scissors, egg wash, and stems (almonds or any kind of nuts).
- Take out your dough and let it thaw for an hour or so.
- Use scissors to cut slits into the dough….don’t cut all the way to the center. Make it look like a flower.
- Let dough rise for an hour or so more.
- Brush with an egg wash to make the rolls shiny. (I used one egg and 2 T water mixed together.)
- Insert almonds into the center.
- Bake as directed on package.