Cookie dough that’s safe to eat….yes please! These little treats are cookie dough balls covered in chocolate!
- 2-½ cups All-purpose Flour
- 1-½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Butter Or Margarine, Room Temperature
- ¾ cups Sugar
- ¾ cups Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- ⅓ cups Milk
- 1 cup Mini Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 14 ounces, weight Milk Chocolate Candy Coating
- Beat butter and sugars and in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add milk and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt and mix on low speed until incorporated.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover and chill dough for 1 hour.
- When dough is firm enough to handle (it may help to lightly flour your hands), form dough into 1″ balls and arrange on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper. Place sheets in the freezer and let chill for 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate candy coating in the microwave in 30 second intervals until melted.
- Dip cookie dough balls into chocolate and place on parchment paper to set.
Original recipe from Tasty Kitchen!