I am not a huge cookie fan but these little things are a treat! Super soft and delicious! Go ahead and make some….
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- Beat the cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and egg with a mixer until light and fluffy.
- Pour the cake mix into the butter mixture and mix with a wooden spoon until completely combined.
- Put the powdered sugar into a small bowl by itself.
- Use a spoon to grab a small amount of cookie dough and throw it into the powdered sugar. Now pull it out and roll into a ball.
- Place cookie balls onto a cookie sheet lined with a silpat or parchment paper.
- Bake cookies for 12 minutes at 350!
These cookies are so good straight out of the oven!!!!
Recipe credit goes here!