These pumpkin muffins were oh so very good. I am not a fan of pumpkin but the spice in these combined with the amazing icing…well it’s a great combination! Enjoy!
Pumpkin Muffins (makes 24)
- 3½ cups of flour
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 can of pumpkin (2 cups)
- 1 cup of oil
- 2 cups of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of butter (1 stick)
- 2 and 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1½ teaspoons of vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon of maple extract
- 3-4 Tablespoons of milk
- Mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately.
- Add dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Glaze and enjoy!
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat.
- Remove from heat.
- Add sugar, vanilla, and maple extract.
- Add milk until desired consistency is reached.