Growing up there was a little pizza place that served this amazing chocolate chip dessert pizza….totally worth a trip to this place just for that pizza alone! I have tried to “recreate” it a couple of times. I recently tried again and although it’s not exact it’s pretty good!
Here’s what I did:
- Roll out your pizza dough very thin. I made my own, but feel free to use store bought.
- Mix a yellow cake mix with one stick of melted butter (1/2cup).
- Crumble the cake mixture onto the pizza dough.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Mini ones works best but use what you have…I used big semi-sweet ones here.
- Bake at 450 for 11-14 minutes.