Ok, so this is a super fun and easy thing to do that will keep the kiddos entertained for some time! We do this quite often, but I have yet to post it. So here it is!
You will need:
- 2- 4 oz bottles of Elmer’s glue
- 1 tsp borax
- food coloring
- Empty glue bottles into a large bowl.
- Fill the glue bottles with warm water. Don’t fill the bottles completely full….just stop filling when bubbles reach the top of the bottle.
- Shake the glue bottles and empty into the bowl.
- Add in food coloring and mix well.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of borax into a half cup of warm water.
- Pour the borax mixture into the bowl and stir.
- The gak will come together after stirring just a bit. Once kids play with the gak the stickiness also decreases.