Looking for a couple of kid-friendly Halloween treats that are super easy to make? Here are a couple I made in less than an hour and with only a few ingredients!
- Place a lollipop stick into a marshmallow.
- Then dip the marshmallow into melted chocolate (I used white chocolate colored with orange food coloring.).
- Cover in sprinkles if desired.
- I used buttercream icing to pipe on the leaves and vine.
- Melt your chocolate in an icing bag.
- On a sheet of parchment paper, make a few chocolate circles about the size of a nickel. These will serve as the center of the webs and help them hold together.
- Lay 8 pretzel sticks into a star shape using a chocolate circle as the center.
- Place a spider in the center and allow the webs to set until chocolate is dried.