Looking for an easy morning breakfast idea that will surely be a hit? I found this recipe and couldn’t wait to make it. It was super easy and boy was it DELICIOUS!
- 3 cans of cinnamon rolls
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 T cinnamon
- 1/2 c butter
- 1/2 brown sugar
- 2 T honey
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease a bundt pan well.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in a large Ziploc bag.
- Open cinnamon rolls and cut each roll into bite size pieces.
- Put cinnamon roll pieces into the Ziploc bag and shake to coat each piece. You will want to do this in groups so as to coat each piece well.
- Put the cinnamon roll pieces into the bundt pan.
- In a bowl, microwave the butter, brown sugar, and honey for one minute. Stir well making sure sugar dissolves. Pour this over the dough pieces.
- Bake covered for 20 to 35 minutes until the dough is brown on the outside and the dough feels set. I think mine took closer to the 35 minute mark.
- Allow to stand for five minutes and then invert onto a plate. Drizzle the icing that came with the cinnamon rolls on the top before serving.
Lightly adapted from Something Swanky!