Ingredients:1 cup warm water2 Tablespoons yeast2 Tablespoons sugar1/4 cup olive oil3 cups bread flour1 teaspoon salt
- Mix together the yeast, sugar, and water. Add in the oil. Let it sit for about five minutes.
- Using the dough hook, add in the flour little by little until incorporated. Add the salt.
- Knead dough for 10 minutes.
- Lightly grease the dough and bowl using olive oil and cover with saran wrap.
- Let rise for about 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Punch dough down and roll out into a rectangle that is slightly smaller in length than your loaf pan. For example, if your pan is 9 inches you will make the rectangle about 8 inches.
- Roll the rectangle into a log and place in loaf pan.
- Turn oven on to 425 and let the bread rise in loaf pan for 10 more minutes.
- Using a serrated knife, cut three slits into the loaf before baking.
- Bake at 425 for 10 minutes.
- Turn oven down to 350 and bake an additional 5 to 15 minutes.
- You want the top to brown well!
- Let cool and enjoy!
*Original recipe found here!