Alright, this just might be one of my new favorite treats to make, AND it couldn’t be easier!
24 Reese’s peanut butter cups
3 cups of milk chocolate chips
a 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- Line a 9 by 9 pan with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Unwrap all 24 Reese’s cups. Place 16 in the pan. Chop the other 8 Reese’s cups into small pieces and set aside.
- In a small sauce pan, heat the chocolate chips and condensed milk over low heat until melted.
- Immediately pour the chocolate mixture into the pan covering the Reese’s cups.
- Sprinkle the remaining chopped Reese’s pieces on top of the chocolate mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate until set. Takes at least 4 hours to set completely. I let mine set overnight before cutting into squares. Enjoy!
*I found this recipe at www.sixsistersstuff.com! They have some amazing recipes, so check them out!