Who knew you can freeze bananas and turn them into ice cream with a blender or food processor? I certainly did not, but now I do so I am sharing with you.
- Take 4 bananas and peel them.
- Cut them into little chunks.
- Place bananas onto a plate and into the freezer for an hour or two until frozen.
- Take the frozen bananas and put into your food processor.
- Pulse until you get a creamy consistency. Be patient it takes a minute.
- If you want you can add a couple of Tablespoons of peanut butter at the end!